Why Choose Impella?
Use of Impella® for elective and urgent high-risk PCI is safe and effective. Impella® is designed
to protect the patient hemodynamically during a high-risk PCI procedure.
LVEF improvement post Protected PCI
Multiple Studies Highlight Patient Benefits After Protected PCI
A more complete and safe revascularization leads to lower MACCE,
improved quality of life and less time in the hospital for patients
Protected PCI makes hemodynamic support with Impella® a safe and effective option for your
patients who are poor candidates for surgery or conventional PCI when a heart team
determines that they are a candidate for a high-risk PCI
Quality of Life Improved in 8 out of 10 Patients
- O’Neill WW et al. Circulation. 2012 Oct 2:126(14):1717-27
- Becher, T, Eder, F, Baumann, S, et al. Medicine.
- Kovacic, et al. J Interv Cardiol. 2015 Feb;28(1):32-40
- Maini et al,.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2012 Nov 1;80(5):717-25.
- Burzotta et al. Long Term Outcomes of Extent of Revascularization in Complex High Risk Indicated Patients JIC. 2019
Learn How to Improve Outcomes with the Impella Platform
Visit ProtectedPCI.com to learn about training opportunities, watch case reviews featuring
real world data and outcomes with the Impella Heart Pump.